* T&C Apply
The PNB Credit Card can be used for all your requirements, be it shopping,eating out, holidaying, and fuelling up your vehicle, railway ticket reservations - just about any financial requirement, planned or on desire.
With us, money spent is money earned. For every Rs. 100 you spend, you earn 1 reward points. You can redeem these accumulated points for exciting offers from our exclusive rewards program.
Get up to 2 add-on cards for your spouse, parents, son and/or daughter (over 18 years) and allow them to enjoy the many benefits of the PNB Global Credit Card.
In case your credit card gets lost, report it immediately to our 24-hour toll free call centre. After you do this, you carry limited liability on any fraudulent transactions on your card.
Accepted at over 3,80,000 merchant establishments & over 30,000 VISA ATMs across India and at over 29 million merchant establishments and over 1 million VISA ATMs around the world.
You can also pay your utility bill payments i.e. electricity bills, telephone / mobile bills, etc. through our credit card by logging on to www.visabillpay.in/pnb
As a Platinum card holder apart from all the facilities which are available to our other card holders, you are entitled to other privileges:
Additional incentives in shape of various mercantile offers.
Two points on every retail transaction of Rs.150/- made on Platinum card as against 2 points for retail purchase of Rs 200 on other cards.
In order to provide a superior level of convenience, Bank to provide year-end account summary statements to their Visa Platinum cardholders.
PNB's "Wave n Pay" Credit Card has a chip and a radio frequency antenna embedded. When the Contactless Credit Card is tapped or waved against terminal enabled for contactless payments, the card transmits payment details wirelessly, eliminating the need to insert it. Account details are communicated to the reader and then processed through the secure Visa network in the usual way.
PNB's "Wave n Pay" Credit Card never leaves the customer's hand when a payment is made, so he/she is always in control. This gives added security to the card.
Anywhere that the Contactless payment PoS Machine is available, the card can be used to wave and pay. If a contactless PoS machine is not available, the Contactless card can still be used for swipe or dip transactions. If the PoS machine has a contactless symbol displayed on it, then it is enabled for contactless payments.
Customers need to touch the reader with the card or bring it close to the terminal screen (within 2cms)
There is no limit on the value of products a customer can purchase using the PNB's Wave n Pay credit cards. However, for a total bill value of Rs. 5000 or less, the customer can simply wave the card and complete the transaction (No PIN/Signature is needed).For a total value of Rs. 5000 or more, customers are required to enter PIN as per RBI guidelines.
There is an overall limit of Rs. 6000/- per day which a customer can use without entering his PIN.
Purchases made in contactless mode will be displayed in the statement just like any other purchase made with a regular card.
The contactless technology works only when the card is waved at a maximum range of 2cms. Hence, even if the customer is at a small distance from the terminal, no accidental transaction can take place.
Plus the cashier must first enter the amount on the PoS machine before the card is tapped and payment is processed.
No. Even the card is tapped more than once at the terminal, the customer will only get billed only once for the purchase.
The customer will receive a charge-slip from the merchant, and also receive an SMS on his/her registered contact details once the transaction is successful.
The customer should contact our customer care or nearest branch to have the card blocked and request for a replacement card.
It is pleasure having you here. We would like to have few details of yours.
For seamless Credit Card experience, request you to keep the below documents ready.
1. I/we hereby apply for PNB Credit Card
2. I/we hereby declare that information shared with Bank Staff/Representative of its Subsidiary is complete and true and PNB/PNB Card is entitled to verify this directly or/and through any outsource agencies/ third-party agents.
3. I hereby give my consent to the Bank to provide me a different card (in case I am not eligible for the product applied for).I am aware that the Bank reserves the right not to return the supporting documents given by me along with the application.
4. I/we authorize PNB to debit my/our credit card account for any fees, charges, interest, etc. The usage of the credit card/s by me/us will also be deemed to be automatic confirmation of the acceptance of the said terms and conditions. I/we will be liable to comply with the rules of the Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999 and the amendments thereof as stipulated by the Reserve Bank of India. I/we undertake to intimate PNB and surrender our credit cards before proceeding overseas on permanent employment and/or emigrating and/or changing my/our nationality.
5. I hereby declare that the details furnished in the application are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I undertake to inform PNB for any changes therein, immediately. In case any of the information is found to be false/untrue/ misleading or misrepresenting, I am aware that I shall be held liable for it.
6. I/we authorize PNB to share details of my/our card transactions with other card issuers and/or financial institutions and/or other entities as PNB may deem fit. I/we acknowledge that PNB remains entitled to assign any activities to any third party agency at its sole discretion. I/we authorize and hereby give consent to PNB to provide details of my/our account to third party agencies for the purpose of processing, issuing, marketing and management of all activities relating to credit card. "In addition to any general right to set-off or other rights conferred by law or under any other agreement, I/we authorize PNB to, without notice, combine or consolidate the outstanding balance on the card account with any other account(s) which I/we maintain with PNB and set-off, transfer any money outstanding to the credit of such other account(s), In or towards the satisfaction of my liability to PNB under this Agreement I also authorize PNB and its Subsidiaries to send me SMS Alerts on marketing/ account related Information on my mobile phone number.
7. I hereby authorize PNB and PNB Card to use my Aadhaar Number (duly validated as per RBI KYC guidelines) and / or biometric / demographic information to verify my details from UIDAI. I understand that PNB and PNB Card will be calling for data from UIDAI and the same will be stored with PNB and/or PNB Card for providing me the product / services opted by me. PNB and PNB Card will maintain confidentiality of the same.
8. I, the primary card holder, acknowledge that the credit card limit approved on my account is to cover all transactions whether made by me or add-on card holders (now added or subsequently added). I/we will be responsible for any transaction/ usage of card made i.e. withdrawal from ATM, payment and other transactions through ATM, purchase from Merchant Establishment by me/add-on card holder/s and even by anyone else by misuse or use permitted by me or add-on card holder, of the card Issued to me or to add-on cardholder/s. I, as primary card holder, will be liable for all transactions of mine as well as add-on card holder/s.
9. I/we, understand that as a pre-condition, relating to grant of the loans/advances/other non-fund based credit facilities to me/us, PNB requires my consent for the disclosure by PNB of information and data relating to me/us, obligations assumed/to be assumed, by me/us, in relation thereto and default in any, committed by me/us, in discharge thereof:
I. Accordingly, I/we, hereby agree and give consent for the disclosure by PNB of all or any such : (a)Information or data relating to me/us (b) the information or data relating to any credit facility availed of/to be availed, by me/us and (c) default, if any committed by me/us, in discharge of my/our such obligation, as PNB may deem appropriate and necessary, to disclose and furnish to Credit Information Bureau (India) Ltd. And any other agency authorized in this behalf by RBI in terms of Credit Information Companies (Regulation) Act 2005.
II. I/we undertake: (a) the Credit Information Bureau (India) Ltd. and any other agency so authorized may use, process the said information and data disclosed by PNB and (b) the Credit Information Bureau (India) Ltd. And any other agencies so authorized may furnish for consideration, the processed information and data or products thereof prepared by them, to Banks/financial institutions and other credit guarantors, as may be specified by the Reserve Bank in this behalf.
III. I/we hereby agree and give consent to the Bank to modify the rate of financial charges at its sole discretion from time to time without any prior information and levy such charges accordingly.
IV. The applicant agrees and confirm that the Bank will always be at liberty to stop making advances or cancel the credit facility(ies) at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason, even though the credit limit(s)/ credit facility(ies) has/have not been fully availed of.
V. I/we confirm having received and understood the PNB"s Credit Card Terms and Conditions supplied to me which I/we unconditionally accept and also the changes brought out from time to time.
VI. I/we further authorize PNB to use the personal information provided for cross selling the product with its subsidiaries or other agencies/entities.
VII. I/we confirm having read and understood the terms and conditions including Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC) supplied to me which I/we unconditionally accept the same.
VIII. I/we authorize PNB and its subsidiaries to use Aadhaar number/VID number, PAN, TIN and other information/details provided by me/us to collect/verify information/details from Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL), Income Tax and/or any other government body or authorities. I/we understand that PNB shall be relying on the information received from UIDAI and/or any other government body for processing credit card Application.
We are retrieving your details. We appreciate your patience. Thank you.